There’s a new food trend in town, and naturally we had to make a Barebells version! Try these delicious miniature pancakes and top as you please. Here’s what you’ll need:
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup Barebells Vanilla Milkshake
1.5 tbsp whisked egg
Coconut oil (to grease the pan)
1. Combine the dry ingredients
2. Then whisk in the wet ingredients
3. Dispense into a squeezy bottle- if you don’t have one try you can carefully make a hole in the cap of a spare milkshake bottle and pour the batter from there
4. Use the bottle to make tiny circles in the pan
5. Flip when golden and repeat until you have a delicious bowl of pancake cereal!
6. Top as you please!
We are trying to spread the Barebells fun across the UK and would love for you to be a part of it! We promise we won’t spam your inbox 😉 Oh, and by the way, you will get 10% off your next order…